Get 10% off this month when you try our services!
The Professional Team of the company is capable of handling, as well as carrying everything necessary to provide immediate on-site: Furniture Repair, Inspections, Reports, Cause Determination, Estimates, Antique Restoration, Parts Installation, Upholstery, Cleaning, Color Matching, Re-Finishing, Painting, Leather and Vinyl Dyeing, Pieces of Art Restoration, Caning, Disassembly and Re-Assembly, Electrical and Light troubleshooting, Power and Manual Sleeper and Recliner Mechanism Work, Wood, Veneer, Laminate, Metal, Glass, Plastic, Film, Acrylic, Stone Work, and much more.
At Furniture Masters, restoring furniture has been a labor of love for as long as we have been in business. We understand that whether a piece is new or old, antique or modern, a person’s furniture is a part of their life’s story. When it comes to customer service, our approach prioritizes the customer and their needs. We make it a priority to keep our clients’ desired results in mind in the restoration process, and we go above and beyond to keep you informed of the progress. We provide a variety of repair and restoration services, including but not limited to:
Furniture is one of the most use items, made from different materials, serves different means of use: residential commercial, hospitality, medical, stationary, functional, mechanical, power operated, mechanism controlled, reclining, rocking, swiveling, integrated with automations, lights, chargers, massagers, heat components, multi-function controls and more, because of such differences no one person or freelancer can be proficient and have experience enough to handle them all that is another reason why we are superior in what we do as we always assign/send the best qualified professional technician for the task.
Customers and Companies have options to repair, restore or replace. Furniture are man-made product and almost always possible to repair or restore. Often we make decisions based on cost effectiveness only, ignoring all other related factors. Care for our green planet and saving time on procedures/expenses related to pick up, delivery, packaging, handing, exchanges, new purchase, replacements or disposal as well as sentimental values, play an important role in decision making. We here to help with those decisions, provide honest and professional options and suggestion. You may get surprised how much help, time and resource savings we can provide from being able to offer multiple repair and restoration solutions as well as options of other unique different approaches.
We eliminate problems, find ways to get longevity and beauty for your furniture so it can serve you longer and better as well as save on replacement, and or change its look and size, shape and material, add details that may be even better option than replacement.
We try to make sure each experience turns into great relationship so our clients can count on us when needed by providing honest and best answers to your questions along with best possible service experience.
WHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE TO OUR CUSTOMERS?
– Accommodating schedule convenience, early mornings, evening and weekends when needed.
– Scheduling with taking into consideration customers schedule, day before reminding calls/emails/texts as well as calls on the way.
– Ability to reach life representative 24/7.
– Answers to any questions, Providing multiple options and honest assistance with no surprises.
– Courteous, professional and thorough customer service.
– Ability to reach management at any time.
– Professional, extremely well-qualified technicians that come prepared to do almost any required job.
– We send best qualified professional and experienced technician for type of job requested to achieve and provide the best possible results for every job.
– State of the art equipment and supplies.
– We guarantee and stand for all our work.
– On-site repairs, cleaning, recreations, and much more, we will arrange for pick up if in-shop work needed.
– Providing care and maintenance instructions and support for our customers.
– Competitive Prices and Flexibility.
– State of the art equipment and supplies, along with us having large inventory of in stock most use parts on hand.
– Technicians carry many parts and hardware to complete any job at the first time as best as possible.
– Assist in estimates, insurance adjustments, claims and settlements.
– Same day, and emergency services available.
– We are fully insured and licensed and able to satisfy any building or facility requirements.
Copyright © 2019 Furniture Masters Repair and Service - All Rights Reserved.